Introduction WordPress Page Builder Posts
What you’re about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into page builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one that you use when publishing a page or post. WordPress Page Builder Posts
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to do all types of modifications that are handy to articles and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming big factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress website, you can buy. You will need to rely on the theme’s attributes to customize it.
Oryou can employ a WordPress Developer to work a motif out exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and may not work out as nicely as you’d hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block by block. This will provide you with the liberty to use any design you desire. Use layouts for pages that are various, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely tricky to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site. It needs to be quick and easy to use. Should you choose to use something else, it should not leave a mess behind. WordPress Page Builder Posts
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a framework motif included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially those who want to create great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange pictures and text in your pages openly, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates accessible (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you build with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now personally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll speak more about that in a few of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Posts
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their page will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with tools on the best. You may simply click anywhere on your webpage and start customizing that segment. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder on your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your favorite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you are able to reach out for their service group that is friendly and get the problems sorted out.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior plans. You may find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and a lot more. WordPress Page Builder Posts
You can also find many internal Page templates such as newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save even more hours Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of functionality and configurations. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Your theme can be found in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without sacrificing your content. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Sites will appreciate its features like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You could store and reuse modules and rows. You can move your designs to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all those Premium features, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes restricted features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited and offer their world-class assistance for a single year. WordPress Page Builder Posts
The only difference is the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is sent with the motif and multi-site capability. The Agency plan gives you all the characteristics of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you to label the builder. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while articles pages allow you to create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you can discover many templates for services, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, classic blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller businesses as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it is time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any amount of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that content and rows elements are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it somewhere else and can take any row or individual content block.
Adding New rows and content blocks that are new is just as straightforward. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. WordPress Page Builder Posts
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or even change it at any stage, not least.
When you Finish your job, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I have had with competitor tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you can readily get if you should employ a designer outcomes that would otherwise cost you money that is significant.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive that having been said, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), and use it to build — or reconstruct — your site from the ground up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your site tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of options to you.
First Off, you get to select a preset for your layout.
There Are just some differences between these, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a feel, not enter the individual elements. WordPress Page Builder Posts
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you can select whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also set the likes of this background (color, image) for the whole website, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer settings (widgets design and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to produce the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique on its own. I don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that having been said, the plugin and subject combo is just ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and wish to have the ability to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very strong in the section that is ease-of-use, and this makes it. Odds are, even if you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you are going to be able to create amazing content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true front-end editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is similar to running from a Word document — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build original sites really quickly.
In other Words, you no longer have to be worried when customers ask new components and changes, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things into place. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Posts
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to build customer sites quickly.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That is A tough question. The market is saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, that has a community behind it and a lot of widget bundles out there.
- With some cash to invest, you are able to test the popular solution on the superb MotoPress — Visual Composer — or the market.
That Last one is really Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces that are very friendly.
Which is The much better overall plugin, and therefore the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It has front-end editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by other plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the same even if you decide to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something you find with the competition (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient for you, in which case it is $0.
Finally, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Page Builder Posts