Background WordPress Page Builder Templates
What you’re about to see is an extensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one you normally use when publishing a page or post. WordPress Page Builder Templates
So what Are they using instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications that are handy to articles and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders might be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress site, you can purchase. You’ll have to require the theme’s attributes to personalize it.
Oryou can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a theme exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block by block. This will provide you with the freedom to use any layout you want. Use multiple designs for pages, use your own colours and content anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely tricky to use, some of them have packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website. It needs to be easy and fast to use. Should you ever choose to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. WordPress Page Builder Templates
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a frame theme included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to see the results of your job right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not overly friendly towards customers who have no experience with websites — especially those who want to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to organize text and pictures on your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at youpersonally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Templates
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their page will look like launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You may just click anywhere in your page and start customizing that segment. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it an incredibly easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can use Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your own WordPress theme, you get the issues and are able to reach out to their support group that is friendly.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium programs. You may find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and a lot more. WordPress Page Builder Templates
You can find many inner Page templates like about pages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time, the Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. You can save both the raw and modules in the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is a perfect balance of settings and functionality. It’s possible to customize the theme just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme are located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will appreciate its features from breaking up your design such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be saved as A template and reused. You could save and reuse rows and modules. Your designs can move from WordPress website to another.
Unlike many WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you do not have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can begin using the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the page builder for sites and offer their support for one year. WordPress Page Builder Templates
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is shipped with the motif and multi-site capability. The Agency plan provides you all the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you to white tag the builder. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), whilst articles pages let you create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to discover templates for restaurants, apps, fitness , online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, small companies, agencies as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time to build/edit the page’s structure. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that rows and content elements have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can choose any row or content cube.
Adding Content blocks that are new and new rows is equally straightforward. All you do is go into the menu menu. WordPress Page Builder Templates
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you choose how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but Not least, you can adjust the template you are working with or perhaps alter it completely at any stage.
When you Finish your work, simply click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I have had with rival tools. Interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you can readily get if you were to hire a designer, results that would otherwise cost you cash that is heavy.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is responsive that being said, it will not cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), and use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the ground up.
With the Motif, you can customize the general look and feel of your site through the WordPress Customizer, then tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of options to you.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset.
There Are just some small differences between these, but that is a good thing. The presets are only meant to give your site a specific feel, not enter the individual components. WordPress Page Builder Templates
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ settings, you might also set the likes of this background (color, picture ) to the entire site, accent colours, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
In General, It is apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that being said, the theme and plugin combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and want to be able to create great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and developers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong from the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building websites, you are still going to be able to produce content that is amazing with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers accurate back-end editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and developers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build websites really fast.
In other Words, when clients ask changes and new elements, you have to be worried, because there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Templates
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The current market is saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Chat, or, a leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and a great deal of third-party widget packages available.
- With some money you are able to test out the popular solution on the superb MotoPress — Visual Composer — or even the market.
That Last one is really Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer great features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The entire plugin, and so also the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also a bit more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is really easy to use — there’s no learning curve in any way.
- It has front-end editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by additional plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even if you choose to stop using the plugin at some point. This is a really valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with all the contest (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It is rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough.
Ultimately, Of course, the decision is yours! WordPress Page Builder Templates