Introduction WordPress Page Builder Theme
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one that you use when editing a page or post. WordPress Page Builder Theme
So what Are they using instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications that are handy to articles and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can buy a motif that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You will need to require the attributes of the theme to customize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif out exactly as you’ve imagined. This might not work out and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your site block. This will give you the liberty to use. Use multiple designs for pages that are various, use your own colors, designs, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, a number of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website in a live mode. It should be quick and simple to use. If you decide to use something else, it should not leave a mess behind. WordPress Page Builder Theme
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a frame motif included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to determine the outcomes of your job straight away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress developers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let us Have a look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to organize pictures and text in your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You are able to build column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of the page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right at youpersonally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Theme
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures on your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily place your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage with tools on the right. You may click anywhere on your webpage and start customizing that segment. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your favorite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your own WordPress theme, you can reach out to their friendly service team and get the problems.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior plans. You can find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and more. WordPress Page Builder Theme
You can also find many inner Page templates such as newsletter signups contact pages, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw .
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is a perfect balance of performance and configurations. You can customize the theme just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme are found from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without sacrificing your articles. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will enjoy its features like Editor Mode, which prevents clients from breaking up your layout. Developers can also incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template and reused. You could also save and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs from WordPress site to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress site Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes restricted features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the webpage builder for sites and offer their world-class assistance for one year. WordPress Page Builder Theme
The difference is the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent with capability and the theme. The Agency plan gives you all the features of the Pro program. Plus, it permits you. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while content pages let you produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover templates for smaller companies, programs, fitness magazines sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, services as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it’s time to build/edit the arrangement of the page if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a webpage is that rows and content elements are drag-and-drop supported. This means you can take any row or individual content cube and realign it someplace else.
Adding Content cubes that are new and rows is equally straightforward. All you do is go into the menu menu. WordPress Page Builder Theme
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is where you select the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or perhaps alter it at any point without losing some of your content, not the least.
When you Complete your work, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising I’ve had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you can get outcomes that would otherwise cost you significant cash if you should employ a designer.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive that having been said, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your website from the ground up.
With the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your site and then tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of options.
First Off, you have to select a preset for your general layout.
There Are some differences between these, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are only meant to give your website a particular feel, not get into the individual elements too much. WordPress Page Builder Theme
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you can even specify the likes of this background (colour, image) to the entire site, accent colors, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
In General, It is apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to produce the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t special by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it if you are not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. That being said, when working together, the plugin and subject combo is just perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and want to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the department that is ease-of-use, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building sites, you are going to be able to create content that is awesome using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers accurate back-end editing, so working on your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — developers and designers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct original sites quickly.
In other Words, you have to worry when clients request changes and new elements, because there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Theme
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct customer sites immediately.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The current market is actually saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community supporting it and also a great deal of widget bundles available.
- With some cash to invest, you are able to test out the popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress that is excellent.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The entire plugin, and therefore also the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- You are able to use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by additional plugins.
- The information you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even if you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something that you find with all the competition (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes messed up).
- One: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! WordPress Page Builder Theme