Background WordPress Page Builder Themes
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you normally use when publishing page or a post. WordPress Page Builder Themes
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it seems, is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of useful modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can purchase. You’ll need to require the theme’s attributes to personalize it.
You can hire a WordPress Programmer to work out a theme exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will give you the liberty to use any design you desire. Use designs for various pages, use your own colors, designs, and content anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, some of them have too much bloat packed into them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site in a live manner. It needs to be easy and quick to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind Should you ever choose to use something else. WordPress Page Builder Themes
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there is a frame theme included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with site material (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not overly friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who want to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange text and images on your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and webpages .
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates available (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now personally, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about this in one of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Themes
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You start customizing that segment and may click anywhere in your page. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it a very simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin works on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you get the problems and are able to reach out to their service group that is friendly.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior programs. You may find templates for law firms, eBooks, small business, and more. WordPress Page Builder Themes
You can find inner Page templates such as contact pages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The subject is a perfect balance of performance and configurations. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme can be found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without losing your articles. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will enjoy its features from breaking your layout, such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers may integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template also reused. You can even save and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can even move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can begin with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their support for one year. WordPress Page Builder Themes
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped together with the theme and multi-site capacity. The Agency plan gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro plan. Plus, it enables you to white label the builder. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a brand new one), and in the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), whilst content pages let you produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you can find many templates for small businesses, programs, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, it’s time. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents one instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The best News when building a page is that content elements and rows are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can choose content block or any row.
Adding Content blocks and new rows is equally straightforward. All you do is go into the menu menu. WordPress Page Builder Themes
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is also where you choose how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can correct the template you are working with or even alter it at any stage without losing some of your own content.
When you Complete your work, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — surprising I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is fun, and you may easily get if you were to hire a designer outcomes that would otherwise cost you money that is significant.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive, that having been said, it won’t cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert plan), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the general look and feel of your site tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset.
There Are only some differences between these, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a feel, not get into the individual components too much. WordPress Page Builder Themes
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you can select whether you would like to utilize a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also specify the likes of this background (colour, image) to the entire site, accent colours, key words typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual article layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
Overall, It is apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not special by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that having been said, the theme and plugin combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the section that is ease-of-use, and this makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building sites, you are still going to be able to create amazing content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — designers and programmers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build new initial sites really fast.
In other Words, when customers ask changes and new elements, you need to be worried, because there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Themes
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A question. The current market is actually saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time leader in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some money you can try the very popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer great features and user interfaces.
Which is The better plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- You are able to use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even if you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something that you find with all the competition (in many circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It is rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the version is sufficient.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! WordPress Page Builder Themes