Intro WordPress Page Builder Themes Free
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one you normally use when editing a page or post. WordPress Page Builder Themes Free
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to do all kinds of useful modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can purchase. You’ll need to rely on the theme’s features to personalize it.
Oryou can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out and may be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use designs for various pages, use your own colors, designs, and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your website in a live mode. It needs to be fast and simple to use. It should not leave a mess behind Should you ever choose to use something different. WordPress Page Builder Themes Free
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to build customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there is a framework motif included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially people who want to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange pictures and text on your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the last version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right at youpersonally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Themes Free
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their page will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, visit your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page. You begin customizing that section and may click anywhere in your webpage. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to change your favourite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you can reach out for their friendly support group and get the issues sorted out.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium programs. You can find templates for eBooks, business, law firms, and a lot more. WordPress Page Builder Themes Free
You can find inner Page templates such as about pages, newsletter signups, contact webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours Plugin also lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal balance of functionality and configurations. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. Your theme settings can be found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without sacrificing your content. In case you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its features such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients from breaking your layout. Programmers may also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template also reused. You can store and reuse rows and modules. Your designs can move to another from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all the Premium features, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes limited features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the page builder and offer their support for one year. WordPress Page Builder Themes Free
The only difference is that the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is sent together with the theme and multi-site capacity. The Agency program provides you all the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while content pages let you produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to discover many templates for smaller businesses, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, services and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it is time to build/edit the page’s structure. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any amount of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it somewhere else and can take any row or content cube.
Adding Rows and content blocks that are fresh is equally simple. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. WordPress Page Builder Themes Free
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is also where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but You can correct the template you’re working with or even alter it entirely at any stage not least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I have had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you can get results that will otherwise cost you money that is heavy if you should hire a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive, that having been said, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), also use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the overall look and feel of your site and tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you get to select a preset.
There Are some slight differences between them, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are just meant to give your website a particular feel, not enter the individual elements. WordPress Page Builder Themes Free
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might also set the likes of this background (color, image) to the whole website, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
In General, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to make the subject itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique on its own. I don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. That being said, when working together, the theme and plugin combo is just perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own websites, and want to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the department that is ease-of-use, and this makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building sites, you’re going to be able to create awesome content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true front-end editing, so working on your content pages or landing pages is similar to working from a Word file — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and programmers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build sites really quickly.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new components, you have to be worried, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Themes Free
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to build customer sites immediately.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The current market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some money you can try the solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress out.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer very friendly user interfaces and great features.
Which is The much better overall plugin, and therefore the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It’s full support and front-end editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The information you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, and not always something you find with all the competition (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It is rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Page Builder Themes Free