Intro WordPress Page Builder Video
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with all the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you use when publishing page or a post. WordPress Page Builder Video
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that enable you to perform all types of modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the next big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can purchase a theme that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will need to rely on the attributes of the theme to personalize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will give you the liberty to use any design you want. Use multiple designs for various pages, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, some of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website. It should be fast and easy to use. It should not leave a mess behind, Should you ever choose to use something else. WordPress Page Builder Video
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (although there is a frame motif included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to see the results of your job straight away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of users, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not overly friendly towards customers who have no experience with sites — especially those who want to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and pictures on your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You are able to build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now , but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Video
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to position your content with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage with resources on the best. You start customizing that segment and can just click anywhere in your webpage. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your favourite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you get the problems sorted out and can reach out for their service group that is friendly.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior plans. You can find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and more. WordPress Page Builder Video
You can also find inner Page templates such as contact webpages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours, the Plugin also allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of performance and settings. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme can be found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. If you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its features from breaking your design such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers may incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be saved as A template also reused. You can save and reuse rows and modules. You can move your layouts from WordPress site to another.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium features, you can begin using the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their world-class assistance for one year. WordPress Page Builder Video
The only difference is that the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is sent together with multi-site capability and the motif. The Agency program gives you all of the features of the Pro program. In addition, it enables you. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while content pages allow you to create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find a lot of templates for restaurants, programs, fitness , online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, small businesses, services as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it is time to build/edit the page’s structure. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content cubes .
- Each content block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose any row or individual content block and realign it someplace else.
Adding New rows and content blocks is equally straightforward. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. WordPress Page Builder Video
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your content, you can correct the template you’re working with or even change it entirely, not the least.
When you Complete your work, simply click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising, considering that the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is really enjoyable, and you may easily get outcomes that would cost you cash if you were to hire a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive, that being said, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your site from the ground up.
With the You can customize the overall look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, and then tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of options.
First Off, you get to select a preset.
There Are just some differences between these, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are only supposed to give your website a feel, not get into the individual elements too much. WordPress Page Builder Video
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you can even set the likes of this background (colour, image) to the whole site, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif was not to produce the theme itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t special by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it if you are not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that being said, the plugin and theme combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the section, and this also makes it. Odds are, even if you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you are going to have the ability to create content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much like running from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and developers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct websites that are initial really quickly.
In other Words, you need to be worried when customers request changes and new elements, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Video
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to build customer sites immediately.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The market is actually saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community supporting it and also a lot of third-party widget packages out there.
- With some money to spend, you can test out the popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or even the MotoPress.
That One is really Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are very friendly.
Which is The much better overall plugin, and therefore the very best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great interface, and offers you although it’s also a bit more expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is really easy to use — there’s no learning curve in any way.
- It has full support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by additional plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will stay the exact same in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something you find with the competition (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It is rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough.
Finally, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Page Builder Video