Background WordPress Page Builder Visual Composer
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one you use when publishing page or a post. WordPress Page Builder Visual Composer
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it seems, is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to do all types of useful modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders might be the next big factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can buy a theme that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You’ll have to rely on the theme’s attributes to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme out exactly as you’ve imagined. This might not work out and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block by block. This will give you the freedom to use any design you want. Use multiple layouts for pages that are different, use your own colours and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are difficult to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site in a live mode. It should be fast and simple to use. It should not leave a mess behind, if you choose to use something else. WordPress Page Builder Visual Composer
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to create all your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a framework theme included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to determine the results of your job right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards customers who have no experience with websites — especially people who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can organize images and text on your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You are able to build column-based layouts that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (such as landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at youpersonally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Visual Composer
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their page will look like launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You start customizing that segment and can click anywhere on your webpage. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to change your favorite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you are able to reach out to their friendly support group and get the issues sorted out.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior programs, with no hidden charges. You can find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and more. WordPress Page Builder Visual Composer
You can also find inner Page templates such as newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time, the Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save both the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect balance of functionality and configurations. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme can be located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme. In case you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your design like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers may also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be saved as A template also reused. You could store and reuse rows and modules. You can move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you do not have a budget for those Premium features, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes restricted features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you offer their world-class assistance for one year and to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited. WordPress Page Builder Visual Composer
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent together with the theme and multi-site capability. The Agency program provides you all of the features of the Pro plan. Plus, it enables you. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while articles pages let you produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can find a lot of templates for smaller businesses, programs, fitness, online magazines, classic blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it’s time to build/edit the structure of the page, if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a webpage is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can take content block or any row and realign it somewhere else.
Adding Fresh content blocks and rows is simple. All you do is go into the menu menu. WordPress Page Builder Visual Composer
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you are working with or even change it completely at any point without losing some of your own content, not the least.
When you Finish your work, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising I have had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is really fun, and you may easily get if you should hire a designer outcomes that will otherwise cost you money that is significant.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can do. That having been said, if your theme is responsive, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert plan), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your site from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, and then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of alternatives to you.
First Off, you get to select a preset for the design.
There Are just some small differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your site a feel that was specific, not get into the components. WordPress Page Builder Visual Composer
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and move to’design’ settings, where you can select whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might also specify the likes of the background (colour, image) to the entire website, accent colors, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique on its own. I don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together, that being said, the theme and plugin combo is simply perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and wish to have the ability to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the department, and this makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about building or managing websites, you are still going to be able to produce content that is awesome using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, so working on your content pages or landing pages is similar to running from a Word file — everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — developers and designers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build sites really fast.
In other Words, when customers ask changes and new components, you do not have to be worried, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Visual Composer
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to build customer sites immediately.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A question. The market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and a great deal of widget packages out there.
- With some cash to spend, you can test out the very popular solution on the superb MotoPress — Visual Composer — or the market.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and features.
Which is The better overall plugin, and therefore the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will stay the same even in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with the competition (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It is rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! WordPress Page Builder Visual Composer