Intro WordPress Page Builder Vs Theme
What you are about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one that you typically use when editing page or a post. WordPress Page Builder Vs Theme
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to do all types of useful modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can purchase. You will have to rely on the theme’s attributes to customize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Programmer to work out a theme exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out as well as you would hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use multiple layouts for pages that are various, use your own colours and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very tricky to use, some of them have too much bloat packed into them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website. It needs to be quick and easy to use. Should you choose to use something different, it should not leave a mess behind. WordPress Page Builder Vs Theme
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can build customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there is a framework motif included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even creating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let us Have a deeper look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to organize images and text on your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right now , but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Vs Theme
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their page will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You start customizing that segment and can click anywhere in your page. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t have to change your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you get the problems and can reach out for their service team.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior programs. You can find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and more. WordPress Page Builder Vs Theme
You can find many inner Page templates like about pages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save even more hours, the Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the modules and raw at the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal balance of configurations and performance. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings can be found from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without losing your articles. In case you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its features such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers may also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be saved as A template also reused. You can also store and reuse rows and modules. Your designs can move to another from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for all those Premium features, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the webpage builder for unlimited sites and also offer their support for one year. WordPress Page Builder Vs Theme
The only Distinction is the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is shipped together with the motif and capability. The Agency program provides you all of the features of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst content pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover a lot of templates for small companies, programs, fitness, online magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it’s time if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that content and rows components have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can take individual content block or any row.
Adding Rows and content cubes is just as simple. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. WordPress Page Builder Vs Theme
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you are working with or even alter it entirely at any point, not the least.
When you Finish your job, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is fun, and you may readily get if you were to hire a designer results that will otherwise cost you heavy money.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive that being said, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), and use it to build — or reconstruct — your site from the ground up.
Together with the You can customize the look and feel of your website then tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers a couple of options to you.
First Off, you get to select a preset for your general design.
There Are some slight differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are only supposed to give your website a specific feel, not get into the individual elements much. WordPress Page Builder Vs Theme
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can even specify the likes of this background (color, image) for the whole website, accent colours, headings typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer settings (widgets design and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. That being said, when working together, the theme and plugin combo is simply perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about building or managing sites, you’re going to be able to produce content that is amazing with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is similar to working from a Word document — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the next group of users — designers and developers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new websites really.
In other Words, you need to be worried when clients request changes and new components, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Vs Theme
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct customer sites immediately.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That is A tough question. The current market is really saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and a great deal of widget bundles out there.
- With some money to spend, you can test the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress that is superb.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The entire plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also a bit more expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It has editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The information you create using Beaver Builder will stay the exact same in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something you find with all the contest (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Of course, the choice is yours! WordPress Page Builder Vs Theme