Intro WordPress Page Creator Plugin
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one that you use when editing a page or post. WordPress Page Creator Plugin
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of page builders that allow you to do all types of handy modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress website, you can purchase. You’ll have to require the attributes of the theme to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a theme exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your site block. This will give you the liberty to use any design you desire. Use designs for pages that are various, use your own colors and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website. It should be simple and quick to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind Should you choose to use something different. WordPress Page Creator Plugin
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all of your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You can build custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a frame theme included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to see the outcomes of your work right away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of users, website owners, and WordPress programmers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even creating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let us Have a look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange text and images in your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You are able to build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it is hard to grasp. The features don’t all jump right at youpersonally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll speak more about this in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. WordPress Page Creator Plugin
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You start customizing that section and can click anywhere on your page. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to change your favourite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you can reach out for their support group and get the issues sorted out.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior programs, with no hidden fees. You may find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and more. WordPress Page Creator Plugin
You can find many internal Page templates like newsletter signups contact webpages, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more time Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. You can save both the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of functionality and configurations. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme settings can be located from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its features from breaking your design, such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template and reused. You can even save and reuse modules and rows. Your designs can move to another from WordPress site.
Unlike many WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium features, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes service and limited features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited and offer their assistance for a single year. WordPress Page Creator Plugin
The difference is the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is sent with the theme and multi-site capacity. The Agency plan gives you all the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to label the builder. That way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages let you produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover templates for agencies, apps, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, small companies as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it’s time to build/edit the structure of the webpage if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a page is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can choose content cube or any row.
Adding New rows and content blocks is just as straightforward. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. WordPress Page Creator Plugin
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your own content, you can correct with or even change it entirely at any point, not the least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I have had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with the builder is really fun, and you may easily get if you were to employ a designer outcomes that will cost you money that is significant.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive, that having been said, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), also use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
With the You can customize the overall look and feel of your website then tune the individual pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to pick a preset for your general design.
There Are some slight differences between these, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are just meant to give your website a particular feel, not get into the components. WordPress Page Creator Plugin
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ settings, you can even specify the likes of the background (colour, picture ) for the whole website, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to produce the subject itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t special on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together, that being said, the subject and plugin combo is simply perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the department that is ease-of-use, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even if you know nothing about building or managing websites, you are going to be able to create content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is similar to working from a Word document — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — developers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct new sites that are initial really quickly.
In other Words, you do not have to worry when customers ask changes and new elements, because there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! WordPress Page Creator Plugin
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to build customer sites immediately.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A question. The current market is actually saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community behind it and also a lot of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some money to spend, you can test out the very popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the superb MotoPress.
That Last one is really Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and friendly user interfaces.
Which is The much better plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also a bit more pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It’s front-end editing and full support.
- You are able to use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by other plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the same if you choose to stop using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with the contest (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It is rather costly. The plan is $99. Until the lite version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! WordPress Page Creator Plugin