Introduction WordPress Page Template Builder Plugin
What you are about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so into page builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one you use when editing a page or post. WordPress Page Template Builder Plugin
So what Are they using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that enable you to do all types of handy modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the upcoming big factor for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can purchase a motif that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You’ll need to rely on the attributes of the theme to personalize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a theme exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block . This will give you the liberty to use any layout you desire. Use multiple layouts for different pages, use your own colours and articles anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site in a mode. It should be fast and simple to use. If you decide to use something else, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. WordPress Page Template Builder Plugin
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a frame theme included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to see the outcomes of your job right away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who want to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look into the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to organize pictures and text on your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You can build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now personally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll speak more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. WordPress Page Template Builder Plugin
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your content with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their page will look like or launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page with tools on the best. You start customizing that segment and can click anywhere on your page. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 stunning page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to modify your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you are able to reach out for their support team that is friendly and get the problems.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium programs, without any hidden charges. You can find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and a lot more. WordPress Page Template Builder Plugin
You can also find inner Page templates such as contact pages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time, the Plugin also lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. You can save both the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of configurations and performance. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Of your theme settings are found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without losing your articles. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will enjoy its developer-friendly features such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers can incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template and reused. You could even save and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs from WordPress website to another.
Unlike many WordPress page Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you also offer their world-class assistance for one year and to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited. WordPress Page Template Builder Plugin
The only difference is that the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent together with the motif and capability. The Agency plan provides you all of the characteristics of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you to white label the builder. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while content pages let you produce nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to find templates for smaller businesses, apps, fitness , online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, services and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that rows and content components have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can choose any row or content cube.
Adding Content cubes that are new and rows is straightforward. All you have to do is go into the menu menu. WordPress Page Template Builder Plugin
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Not least, you can adjust the template you are working with or perhaps alter it at any point.
When you Complete your work, simply click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you may get if you should hire a designer, results that would otherwise cost you cash that is heavy.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive that having been said, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the general look and feel of your site tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of options.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset.
There Are some slight differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are only meant to give your website a feel that was particular, not enter the components. WordPress Page Template Builder Plugin
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can also set the likes of this background (color, image) for the entire website, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer settings (widgets design and style)
Overall, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that being said, the subject and plugin combo is just perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and wish to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the department, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you are going to be able to create content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is really intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and developers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct new original websites fast.
In other Words, you need to be worried when customers request changes and new elements, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things. Really cool! WordPress Page Template Builder Plugin
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to build customer sites immediately.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time leader in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and also a lot of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some cash you are able to test the popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or even the MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and great features.
Which is The overall plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a wonderful interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also a bit more expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s full support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The information you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with the contest (in several circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient for you, in which case it is $0.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! WordPress Page Template Builder Plugin