Introduction WordPress Plugin Page Layout Builder
What you’re about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one you use when editing a post or page. WordPress Plugin Page Layout Builder
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all types of handy modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can buy a motif that appears closest to what you have in mind. You will have to rely on the attributes of the theme to customize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Developer to work out a motif exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will give you the liberty to use. Use multiple layouts for pages, use your own colours, designs, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely tricky to use, some of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site. It needs to be easy and fast to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, if you choose to use something else. WordPress Plugin Page Layout Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a framework theme included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working together with site material (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who wish to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange text and images in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and webpages .
- You can build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of the page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now , but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. WordPress Plugin Page Layout Builder
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures in your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users have to figure what their page will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You may just click anywhere in your webpage and start customizing that segment. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it an incredibly easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin works on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your favourite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you can reach out to their support team and get the problems.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, of any of your superior programs. You can find templates for law firms, eBooks, business, and more. WordPress Plugin Page Layout Builder
You can also find many inner Page templates like contact pages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time Plugin allows you to save an endless number of templates from the builder. You can save the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is a perfect equilibrium of performance and settings. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme can be found from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without losing your articles. In case you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will enjoy its developer-friendly features from breaking up your design like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers can incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template and reused. You could also save and reuse modules and rows. You can even move your designs from WordPress website to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all the Premium features, you can get started using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes restricted features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you offer their world-class assistance for a single year and to use the page builder. WordPress Plugin Page Layout Builder
The Distinction is the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is shipped together with the motif and capacity. The Agency program gives you all the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you to white tag the builder. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages allow you to create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can find a lot of templates for small businesses, apps, fitness , online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, services as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it’s time to build/edit the arrangement of the webpage, whether you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents one instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The best News when building a page is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose any row or individual content block and realign it someplace else.
Adding Content cubes that are fresh and rows is straightforward. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. WordPress Plugin Page Layout Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can correct the template you are working with or perhaps change it at any stage, not the least.
When you Complete your job, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I’ve had with rival tools. Interacting with the builder is fun, and you may easily get results that would otherwise cost you significant cash if you should hire a designer.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive, that having been said, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), also use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the ground up.
With the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your website tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of options.
First Off, you get to pick a preset for your layout.
There Are only some slight differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are just meant to give your site a particular feel, not enter the components. WordPress Plugin Page Layout Builder
Next, Click the’general’ preferences panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can even specify the likes of this background (colour, image) for the entire website, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when making this motif was not to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t special by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that having been said, the plugin and subject combo is simply perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and want to be able to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the department that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you’re still going to have the ability to create content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is similar to running from a Word file — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can construct original websites quickly.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new components you need to worry, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items. Really cool! WordPress Plugin Page Layout Builder
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build client sites quickly.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That is A tough question. The current market is really saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, which has a community behind it and also a great deal of widget bundles out there.
- With some money you are able to try the very popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or even the MotoPress.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer really friendly user interfaces and great features.
Which is The better overall plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It’s full support and front-end editing.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by other plugins.
- The information you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the same if you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something you find with the contest (in many circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the choice is yours! WordPress Plugin Page Layout Builder