Intro WordPress Plugin Sales Page Builder
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one that you use when publishing page or a post. WordPress Plugin Sales Page Builder
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders might be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress site, you can purchase. You will need to rely on the theme’s features to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif out exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block . This will give you the liberty to use any layout you want. Use multiple designs for pages that are different, use your own colors, styles, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site in a live mode. It needs to be simple and quick to use. If you decide to use something else, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. WordPress Plugin Sales Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You don’t have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a framework theme included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the great majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even generating websites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially people who want to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize pictures and text on your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it’s difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now personally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. WordPress Plugin Sales Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your articles with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page. You can click anywhere in your webpage and start customizing that section. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you are able to reach out for their support team that is friendly and get the issues sorted out.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden fees, with any of your superior plans. You can find templates for more, eBooks, law firms, and small business. WordPress Plugin Sales Page Builder
You can also find internal Page templates like newsletter signups contact pages, about webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours, the Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save both the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of settings and performance. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme are found in the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking up your layout like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be saved as A template also reused. You can store and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike many WordPress page Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for the Premium features, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you also offer their world-class assistance for a single year and to use the page builder for unlimited sites. WordPress Plugin Sales Page Builder
The difference is that the Standard Plan doesn’t come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped together with the theme and multi-site capability. The Agency plan gives you all the features of the Pro plan. Plus, it permits you. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), whilst articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to find a lot of templates for smaller businesses, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it’s time to build/edit the structure of the page if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The best News when building a page is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can choose any row or content cube.
Adding Fresh content blocks and rows is simple. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. WordPress Plugin Sales Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can correct with or even alter it at any stage without losing any of your own content, not the least.
When you Finish your work, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering the experiences I have had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you may easily get if you should hire a designer outcomes that would cost you significant cash.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive, that having been said, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), and use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
Together with the You can customize the look and feel of your site through the WordPress Customizer, tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of options.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset.
There Are only some small differences between these, but that is a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a feel, not enter the components. WordPress Plugin Sales Page Builder
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you might also set the likes of the background (colour, image) for the entire site, accent colours, key words typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to produce the subject itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it if you are not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together that being said, the plugin and theme combo is simply perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own websites, and want to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the section, and this also makes it. Odds are, even if you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you’re still going to have the ability to produce content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is really intuitive. Beaver Builder presents accurate back-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much like working from a Word document — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct original sites really.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new elements, you do not have to worry, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things. Really cool! WordPress Plugin Sales Page Builder
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build client sites quickly.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That is A question that is challenging. The current market is actually saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community behind it and a great deal of widget bundles out there.
- With some cash to spend, you can test out the very popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or even the MotoPress.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The much better overall plugin, and therefore the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It has front-end editing and full support.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will stay the same even if you decide to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with the competition (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- Just one: It is rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the version is enough.
Ultimately, Of course, the choice is yours! WordPress Plugin Sales Page Builder