Introduction WordPress Plugin Visual Composer Page Builder
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one that you use when editing a page or post. WordPress Plugin Visual Composer Page Builder
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of page builders that allow you to perform all types of modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the next big factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can buy. You’ll need to rely on the theme’s features to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will give you the liberty to use. Use layouts for pages, use your own colors and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are difficult to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site in a live manner. It needs to be fast and easy to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, if you choose to use something different. WordPress Plugin Visual Composer Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a framework theme included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to see the results of your job right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the main selling point being that it makes working together with website material (and even creating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not overly friendly towards customers who have no experience with sites — especially people who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to organize images and text in your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You can construct column-based layouts that wouldn’t be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now personally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about this in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. WordPress Plugin Visual Composer Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to position your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with tools on the right. You can just click anywhere on your page and start customizing that section. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you are able to reach out for their support group that is friendly and get the issues.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, with any of your premium programs. You can find templates for law firms, eBooks, small business, and many more. WordPress Plugin Visual Composer Page Builder
You can also find inner Page templates such as about pages, newsletter signups, contact webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save even more time Plugin allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the modules and raw at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is an ideal balance of configurations and performance. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme settings are found from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without losing your content. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features such as Editor Mode, which stops clients from breaking up your layout. Developers may incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template and reused. You can save and reuse rows and modules. You can move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium features, you can get started using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes service and features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you offer their assistance for a single year and to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited. WordPress Plugin Visual Composer Page Builder
The Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is sent with the motif and multi-site capability. The Agency plan provides you all the features of the Pro plan. Plus, it enables you to tag the builder. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while articles pages let you produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can find templates for smaller businesses, programs, fitness magazines, classic blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
After you Select your template, or it is time to build/edit the structure of the webpage if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that content elements and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it someplace else and can choose content block or any row.
Adding Rows and new content blocks is equally simple. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. WordPress Plugin Visual Composer Page Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can correct the template you’re working with or even alter it completely at any point, not the least.
When you Complete your job, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you may easily get results that would otherwise cost you money that is significant if you should hire a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. That having been said, if your theme is responsive, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert plan), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your website from the ground up.
With the You can customize the overall look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of options to you.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset.
There Are some small differences between them, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are just supposed to give your site a feel that was particular, not get into the individual components too much. WordPress Plugin Visual Composer Page Builder
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you can even specify the likes of this background (colour, picture ) for the entire website, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to produce the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not unique by itself. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. That being said, when working together, the theme and plugin combo is just perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and wish to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the department that is ease-of-use, and this makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about building or managing sites, you are going to be able to produce content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is similar to working from a Word file — everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new websites that are initial really fast.
In other Words, you no longer need to worry when clients ask new components and changes, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things into place. Really cool! WordPress Plugin Visual Composer Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build customer sites immediately.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The market is really saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community behind it and a lot of widget bundles out there.
- With some money you are able to test the most popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress that is excellent.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The entire plugin, and therefore the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It’s editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by other plugins.
- The information you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the same if you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with all the contest (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! WordPress Plugin Visual Composer Page Builder