Intro WordPress Post Layout Builder
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one that you use when publishing a page or post. WordPress Post Layout Builder
So what Are they using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to do all kinds of modifications that are handy to articles and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can purchase a theme that appears closest to what you are thinking about. You’ll need to require the theme’s attributes to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Developer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your website block . This will give you the freedom to use any design you want. Use multiple designs for different pages, use your own colors and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are difficult to use, some of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site in a live mode. It should be quick and easy to use. It should not leave a mess behind Should you decide to use something different. WordPress Post Layout Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there is a frame motif included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards customers who have no experience with websites — especially those who wish to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and pictures on your pages openly.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and webpages .
- You can construct column-based designs that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of the webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now , but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. WordPress Post Layout Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You start customizing that segment and can click anywhere in your webpage. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may use Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems with your WordPress theme, you can reach out to their support group and get the issues.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden fees, with any of your superior programs. You may find templates for small business, eBooks, law firms, and a lot more. WordPress Post Layout Builder
You can also find many internal Page templates like contact webpages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save both the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is an ideal balance of performance and settings. You can customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Of your theme settings can be located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. In case you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its features from breaking up your layout such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers may also incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template and reused. You can store and reuse rows and modules. You can even move your designs from WordPress website to another.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can get started using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you also offer their world-class support for one year and to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited. WordPress Post Layout Builder
The difference is that the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is sent with capacity and the theme. The Agency plan provides you all of the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you to tag the builder. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while articles pages let you create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover templates for services, programs, fitness , online magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, small companies and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it’s time if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that content elements and rows are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can choose any row or content cube.
Adding Rows and content cubes that are new is just as straightforward. All you do is go to the menu menu. WordPress Post Layout Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but Not least, you can adjust with or perhaps change it at any point.
When you Finish your job, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. Interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you may get results that would cost you money if you should hire a designer.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive, that having been said, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), and use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the general look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to pick a preset for the layout.
There Are just some small differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a feel that was particular, not enter the components. WordPress Post Layout Builder
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and move to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you might also set the likes of this background (color, picture ) to the entire site, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog design and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to make the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special by itself. I really don’t see a reason to use it if you are not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that having been said, the plugin and subject combo is simply ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong from the department, and this makes it. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you’re still going to have the ability to produce awesome content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is similar to working from a Word file — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and developers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new websites really.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new elements you have to worry, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items. Really cool! WordPress Post Layout Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct client sites quickly.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The current market is actually saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, which has a community behind it and also a lot of third-party widget packages out there.
- With some money you are able to try the popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or even the superb MotoPress.
That One is really Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer very friendly user interfaces and great features.
Which is The better plugin, and so also the very best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also a bit more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has full support and front-end editing.
- You are able to use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content generated by additional plugins.
- The information you create using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same if you choose to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with all the competition (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the version is enough.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! WordPress Post Layout Builder