Introduction WordPress Responsive Page Builder Plugin
What you’re about to see is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one that you typically use when editing page or a post. WordPress Responsive Page Builder Plugin
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to perform all kinds of modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress website, you can purchase. You will have to rely on the features of the theme to personalize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Programmer to work out a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and might not work out as nicely as you would hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block . This will provide you with the freedom to use any design you desire. Use layouts for various pages, use your own colours and articles anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, some of them have packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your website. It needs to be quick and easy to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind Should you decide to use something else. WordPress Responsive Page Builder Plugin
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there is a framework motif included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, which means you get to determine the results of your work right away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the vast majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even generating websites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not overly friendly towards customers who have no experience with sites — especially people who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange text and images on your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that would not be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (for landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now , but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. WordPress Responsive Page Builder Plugin
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your articles with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page with resources on the best. You may click anywhere in your page and begin customizing that section. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which lets you edit your page. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may use Beaver Builder in your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t need to change your favourite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your own WordPress theme, you get the issues sorted out and can reach out for their service team that is friendly.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, with any of your superior plans. You can find templates for eBooks, business, law firms, and many more. WordPress Responsive Page Builder Plugin
You can also find many internal Page templates like about webpages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the modules and raw .
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect balance of functionality and settings. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme can be located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without sacrificing your content. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will enjoy its developer-friendly features from breaking up your design, like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers may integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You can even store and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can even move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike many WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for the Premium features, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The version includes limited features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you offer their world-class assistance for a single year and to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited. WordPress Responsive Page Builder Plugin
The only difference is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is sent together with the theme and capacity. The Agency program provides you all of the features of the Pro program. In addition, it enables you. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can discover a lot of templates for restaurants, programs, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, smaller companies, agencies as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it’s time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose content cube or any row and realign it.
Adding Rows and content cubes that are fresh is straightforward. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. WordPress Responsive Page Builder Plugin
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your content, you can correct with or perhaps alter it entirely at any point, not the least.
When you Finish your work, just click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I have had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you may readily get if you were to employ a designer results that will otherwise cost you money that is heavy.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. That having been said, if your theme is responsive, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro plan), also use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the bottom up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the general look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you have to pick a preset for your general design.
There Are just some small differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are just meant to give your site a particular feel, not get into the individual elements. WordPress Responsive Page Builder Plugin
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ settings, you might also specify the likes of the background (colour, picture ) for the entire site, accent colors, headings typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer settings (widgets design and style)
In General, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to produce the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique on its own. I don’t find a reason to use it if you are not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. That being said, when working together, the plugin and theme combo is simply ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the ease-of-use department, and this also makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you are going to be able to produce amazing content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and developers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct websites really fast.
In other Words, you have to worry when customers ask changes and new components, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! WordPress Responsive Page Builder Plugin
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct customer sites immediately.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That is A question that is tough. The current market is really saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and a great deal of widget packages available.
- With some money you can try out the very popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer great features and user interfaces that are very friendly.
Which is The much better entire plugin, and so the very best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It has front-end editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by additional plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something you find with all the competition (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the choice is yours! WordPress Responsive Page Builder Plugin