Introduction WordPress Responsive Theme Page Builder
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — the one that you use when editing page or a post. WordPress Responsive Theme Page Builder
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to perform all types of handy modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the next big factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can purchase. You’ll need to rely on the theme’s attributes to customize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This might not work out and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your site block. This will give you the freedom to use any layout you want. Use multiple layouts for different pages, use your own colors, designs, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very tricky to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your website in a live manner. It should be easy and fast to use. Should you ever decide to use something different, it should not leave a mess behind. WordPress Responsive Theme Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to create all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can build custom articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there is a frame motif included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even creating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not overly friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially people who want to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look into the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange text and pictures in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You can construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of the webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The features do not all jump right now personally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about that in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. WordPress Responsive Theme Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, visit your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with resources on the best. You can click anywhere on your webpage and begin customizing that section. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may use Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to change your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you get the problems and are able to reach out for their friendly service group.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, with any of your premium plans. You may find templates for eBooks, business, law firms, and more. WordPress Responsive Theme Page Builder
You can also find many internal Page templates like newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more time Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save both the modules and raw .
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of functionality and configurations. It’s possible to customize the theme just as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme are located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without sacrificing your articles. In case you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will appreciate its features from breaking up your design like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers can incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template and reused. You can also store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can even move from WordPress website to another.
Unlike many WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for the Premium features, you can get started using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the webpage builder for sites that are unlimited and also offer their support for a single year. WordPress Responsive Theme Page Builder
The difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is shipped together with multi-site capacity and the motif. The Agency program provides you all the features of the Pro program. Plus, it permits you to white tag the builder. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), whilst articles pages allow you to create nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can discover a lot of templates for restaurants, programs, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, small businesses, agencies and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it is time to build/edit the page’s structure. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that content and rows elements have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can choose individual content block or any row.
Adding Content blocks and rows is just as simple. All you do is go to the menu menu. WordPress Responsive Theme Page Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can correct the template you’re working with or perhaps change it at any stage, not least.
When you Finish your job, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering the experiences I have had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you may easily get if you were to hire a designer outcomes that would otherwise cost you money that is significant.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. That being said, if your theme is more responsive, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert plan), and use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, and tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick a preset.
There Are some slight differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are meant to give your website a feel that was particular, not get into the individual elements too much. WordPress Responsive Theme Page Builder
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you might also specify the likes of this background (colour, picture ) for the whole site, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer settings (widgets design and design )
In General, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to make the subject itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together that having been said, the plugin and theme combo is just ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and wish to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the section that is ease-of-use, and this makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building websites, you are going to be able to create awesome content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents accurate back-end editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the next group of users — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can construct new original websites really quickly.
In other Words, when customers ask changes and new components you do not need to be worried, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things into place. Really cool! WordPress Responsive Theme Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to construct client sites quickly.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That is A question. The market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community behind it and a lot of widget bundles available.
- With some money to invest, you can try out the popular solution on the MotoPress — Visual Composer — or even the market.
That Last one is really Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces.
Which is The overall plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also a bit more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It’s front-end editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by other plugins.
- The information you create using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even if you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, and not always something you find with the competition (in many circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the choice is yours! WordPress Responsive Theme Page Builder