Introduction WordPress Rock Page Builder
What you’re about to see is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one that you use when publishing a post or page. WordPress Rock Page Builder
So what Are they using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of page builders that allow you to do all kinds of modifications that are handy to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can buy a theme that looks closest to what you have in mind. You’ll need to require the features of the theme to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out as well as you’d hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block. This will provide you with the liberty to use any layout you desire. Use multiple layouts for pages that are various, use your own colors and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are difficult to use, a number of them have a lot of bloat packed into them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site in a manner. It should be fast and easy to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind Should you choose to use something different. WordPress Rock Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can build custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there is a framework theme included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, which means you get to see the results of your job straight away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not overly friendly towards customers who have no experience with websites — especially those who wish to create great content on their own.
Let us Have a look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange text and pictures in your pages openly.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and webpages .
- You can construct column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates available (for landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of the page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now , but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. WordPress Rock Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their page will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You may click anywhere in your page and start customizing that section. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you are able to reach out for their friendly service team and get the problems.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden fees, of any of your superior programs. You can find templates for eBooks, business, law firms, and more. WordPress Rock Page Builder
You can find internal Page templates like newsletter signups, contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save even more time Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of functionality and configurations. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme settings can be found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without losing your articles. In case you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its developer-friendly features from breaking up your design like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers may also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You can store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can move to another from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium features, you can get started using the version of Beaver Builder. The version includes support and features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you offer their support for a single year and to use the webpage builder for websites. WordPress Rock Page Builder
The only difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is sent together with the motif and capability. The Agency plan gives you all of the features of the Pro program. Plus, it permits you to white tag the builder. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can discover templates for services, apps, fitness , online magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller companies as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it’s time if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a page is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it somewhere else and can choose content cube or any row.
Adding Rows and fresh content cubes is simple. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. WordPress Rock Page Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your content, you can adjust the template you’re working with or perhaps alter it completely at any stage, not the least.
When you Finish your job, just click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is fun, and you can get outcomes that will cost you money if you should employ a designer.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive that having been said, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert program ), also use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
With the You can customize the general look and feel of your site and then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick a preset for your overall layout.
There Are just some slight differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your site a feel, not get into the individual components much. WordPress Rock Page Builder
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you would like to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can even specify the likes of this background (color, image) to the entire website, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets design and design )
Overall, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to produce the subject itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not unique by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. That being said, when working together, the plugin and subject combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own websites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the ease-of-use section, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about building or managing sites, you’re going to be able to create awesome content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true front-end editing, so working on your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and developers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct initial sites fast.
In other Words, when clients ask changes and new components, you do not need to worry, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Rock Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct customer sites immediately.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The market is actually saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, that has a community behind it and also a lot of widget bundles available.
- With some money you can try the very popular solution on the MotoPress — Visual Composer — or the market.
That Last one is really Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer friendly user interfaces and excellent features.
Which is The much better overall plugin, and so the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It has full support and front-end editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by additional plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even if you decide to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with the contest (in many circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It is rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! WordPress Rock Page Builder