Background WordPress Siteorigin Page Builder
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one you use when editing page or a post. WordPress Siteorigin Page Builder
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to perform all types of useful modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders might be the upcoming big factor for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can purchase a theme that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will need to require the theme’s features to customize it.
Oryou can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif out exactly as you’ve imagined. This will be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will provide you with the liberty to use any design you want. Use layouts for pages, use your own colors, styles, and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are difficult to use, some of them have packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website. It should be fast and simple to use. Should you ever decide to use something else, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. WordPress Siteorigin Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to make all your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there is a frame motif included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to see the outcomes of your work right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially people who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let us Have a look into the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange images and text on your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You can construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you build with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now personally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. WordPress Siteorigin Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their page will look like launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You begin customizing that section and may click anywhere in your page. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you can reach out for their support group that is friendly and get the issues.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior plans. You may find templates for eBooks, small business, law firms, and more. WordPress Siteorigin Page Builder
You can also find many internal Page templates such as about webpages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours Plugin lets you save an endless number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save the modules and raw .
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The theme is an ideal balance of settings and performance. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme are found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its features from breaking your layout like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers can incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template and reused. You could save and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium features, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes restricted features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you to use the webpage builder and offer their support for one year. WordPress Siteorigin Page Builder
The Distinction is the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent together with the motif and capability. The Agency program gives you all the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you to white tag the builder. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while content pages let you create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover templates for agencies, apps, fitness , online magazines blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, small companies and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it is time to build/edit the structure of the page, if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose any row or content cube and realign it.
Adding New rows and content cubes that are fresh is straightforward. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. WordPress Siteorigin Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but Not least, you can adjust with or perhaps change it completely at any point without losing any of your content.
When you Complete your work, just click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I have had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is really enjoyable, and you can easily get if you were to hire a designer results that will otherwise cost you cash.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive that being said, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
With the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your site and tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of options.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset for the layout.
There Are only some differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are just meant to give your website a feel, not enter the components too much. WordPress Siteorigin Page Builder
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might even set the likes of this background (color, picture ) for the entire site, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to make the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique by itself. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that having been said, the plugin and theme combo is ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and want to have the ability to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the department, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even if you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you are going to have the ability to produce content that is amazing with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is similar to running from a Word document — everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — designers and developers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build sites that are original really fast.
In other Words, when customers ask changes and new elements, you do not have to be worried, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items. Really cool! WordPress Siteorigin Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to build customer sites immediately.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The market is really saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community supporting it and a lot of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some money you can test out the popular solution on the excellent MotoPress — Visual Composer — or even the market.
That Last one is really Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces.
Which is The overall plugin, and therefore the very best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is really easy to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It has editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content created by other plugins.
- The information you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something you find with all the contest (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- Just one: It is rather expensive. The plan is $99. Until the version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Siteorigin Page Builder