Introduction WordPress Siteorigin Page Builder Header
What you are about to read is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one you typically use when editing a post or page. WordPress Siteorigin Page Builder Header
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of page builders that allow you to do all kinds of useful modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders might be the next big thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can purchase. You’ll need to rely on the attributes of the theme to personalize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Programmer to work out a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This will be costly and may not work out as nicely as you would hope.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block. This will give you the freedom to use any design you want. Use designs for pages, use your own colours, designs, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, a number of them have a lot of bloat packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your site. It needs to be quick and simple to use. It should not leave a mess behind, if you ever decide to use something different. WordPress Siteorigin Page Builder Header
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build customized posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a framework motif included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to determine the results of your work right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with site material (and even creating websites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially people who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can organize images and text in your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You are able to build column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Whatever you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now personally, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. WordPress Siteorigin Page Builder Header
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their page will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage with resources on the right. You begin customizing that segment and may just click anywhere on your page. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder on your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you can reach out to their support group that is friendly and get the problems sorted out.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden fees, with any of your superior plans. You may find templates for small business, eBooks, law firms, and a lot more. WordPress Siteorigin Page Builder Header
You can also find inner Page templates like newsletter signups, contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more hours, the Plugin lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save both the raw and modules at the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is an ideal balance of functionality and settings. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All of your theme settings are located from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will enjoy its developer-friendly features from breaking up your design like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You could store and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for the Premium features, you can begin with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the page builder and also offer their world-class assistance for one year. WordPress Siteorigin Page Builder Header
The difference is that the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is sent together with multi-site capacity and the motif. The Agency plan provides you all the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), whilst content pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can discover templates for small companies, programs, fitnesscenters, online magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
After you Select your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time to build/edit the page’s structure. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The best News when constructing a page is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can take any row or person content cube.
Adding Rows and content blocks is simple. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. WordPress Siteorigin Page Builder Header
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Not least, you can adjust with or even change it entirely at any point.
When you Complete your work, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you may easily get if you were to employ a designer results that will otherwise cost you cash.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations as to what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive, that having been said, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert plan), and use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, and tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of options to you.
First Off, you have to select a preset for your general design.
There Are only some slight differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are meant to give your website a specific feel, not enter the elements too much. WordPress Siteorigin Page Builder Header
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you want to use a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you can even set the likes of the background (color, image) for the entire site, accent colors, headings typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to make the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique on its own. I don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that being said, the plugin and theme combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own sites, and wish to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong from the ease-of-use section, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you are going to have the ability to produce content that is awesome using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — developers and designers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build initial sites really.
In other Words, when customers ask changes and new components you no longer need to be worried, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! WordPress Siteorigin Page Builder Header
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct customer sites immediately.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That is A challenging question. The market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community supporting it and also a great deal of widget bundles available.
- With some cash to spend, you are able to test the most popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress out.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces that are very friendly.
Which is The entire plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a great interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also a bit more expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It’s full support and front-end editing.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with all the competition (in many circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient for you, in which case it is $0.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! WordPress Siteorigin Page Builder Header