Intro WordPress Theme Page Builder
What you’re about to see is an extensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone seems to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one that you use when publishing a page or post. WordPress Theme Page Builder
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it appears, is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to do all types of modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress website, you can buy. You will have to rely on the attributes of the theme to personalize it.
Oryou can employ a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and may not work out as well as you would hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your site block. This will give you the freedom to use any design you desire. Use designs for pages, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, some of them have packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your website. It needs to be simple and fast to use. It should not leave a mess behind, if you ever decide to use something different. WordPress Theme Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (though there is a framework motif included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — with the main selling point being that it makes working together with site content (and even generating websites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially those who wish to create great content on their own.
Let us Have a look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can organize text and images on your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You are able to build column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the last version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now personally, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. WordPress Theme Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their page will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You start customizing that section and may click anywhere on your webpage. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 stunning page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you get the issues sorted out and can reach out for their service team.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, of any of your premium programs. You can find templates for eBooks, small business, law firms, and many more. WordPress Theme Page Builder
You can find many inner Page templates like contact pages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more hours Plugin also allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is a perfect equilibrium of functionality and configurations. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme are located from the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will enjoy its features from breaking up your design such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers may integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template and reused. You can also save and reuse modules and rows. Your designs can move from WordPress website to another.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with restricted features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you also offer their world-class support for a single year and to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited. WordPress Theme Page Builder
The difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is sent with multi-site capacity and the motif. The Agency plan gives you all of the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you to white label the builder. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while content pages allow you to produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can discover templates for small businesses, apps, fitness , online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can take any row or content cube.
Adding Rows and content blocks that are new is just as simple. All you have to do is go into the menu menu. WordPress Theme Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you’re working with or even change it at any point not the least.
When you Complete your work, just click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I have had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is enjoyable, and you may get if you should hire a designer outcomes that will cost you cash that is heavy.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive, that having been said, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), also use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the look and feel of your website then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of options to you.
First Off, you have to pick a preset for your overall layout.
There Are some differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are just meant to give your website a feel, not enter the individual elements much. WordPress Theme Page Builder
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can even specify the likes of the background (colour, picture ) to the whole website, accent colours, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets design and design )
In General, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t special on its own. I don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. That being said, when working together, the plugin and subject combo is simply perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and want to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the section that is ease-of-use, and this makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or constructing websites, you’re going to have the ability to produce awesome content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true editing, so working on your content pages or landing pages is much like working from a Word document — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — developers and designers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new websites quickly.
In other Words, you no longer have to worry when clients request new elements and changes, as there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Theme Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct customer sites immediately.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That is A question that is challenging. The market is really saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community supporting it and a lot of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some money to invest, you can try out the very popular solution on the excellent MotoPress — Visual Composer — or even the market.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are very friendly.
Which is The much better plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also a bit more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve in any way.
- It’s full support and front-end editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even if you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with all the competition (in several circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Finally, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Theme Page Builder