Intro WordPress Theme Page Builder Free
What you are about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one that you typically use when editing page or a post. WordPress Theme Page Builder Free
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that allow you to perform all kinds of handy modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can purchase a theme that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You will need to require the theme’s features to personalize it.
Oryou can employ a WordPress Developer to work out a motif exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out as well as you’d hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your site block by block. This will give you the liberty to use. Use multiple layouts for different pages, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are very difficult to use, a number of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your site in a live manner. It should be quick and simple to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, Should you ever choose to use something else. WordPress Theme Page Builder Free
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (although there is a framework motif included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website material (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who have no experience with sites — especially people who want to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to organize text and images in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You can build column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The features do not all jump right at youpersonally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. WordPress Theme Page Builder Free
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their page will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page. You can just click anywhere on your page and begin customizing that segment. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it a very simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to change your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you can reach out to their support team and get the problems.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium plans, with no hidden fees. You may find templates for many more, eBooks, law firms, and small business. WordPress Theme Page Builder Free
You can find many internal Page templates such as contact pages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of performance and settings. You can customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Your theme are located in the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its features from breaking your design such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers can also incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You could also save and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can move from WordPress website to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all the Premium features, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes service and features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you offer their support for a single year and to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited. WordPress Theme Page Builder Free
The only difference is that the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent with capability and the theme. The Agency program gives you all the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it enables you. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while content pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can find a lot of templates for agencies, apps, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses as well as law firms.
After you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it’s time to build/edit the page’s structure. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a webpage is that rows and content components are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it somewhere else and can take any row or person content block.
Adding Content blocks that are new and new rows is equally straightforward. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. WordPress Theme Page Builder Free
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by additional plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your content, you can correct the template you are working with or perhaps change it completely, not least.
When you Complete your job, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I have had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is really enjoyable, and you may easily get if you were to employ a designer, outcomes that will cost you cash that is significant.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive, that being said, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro plan), and use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
Together with the You can customize the general look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, and tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer offers a couple of options to you.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset.
There Are some differences between them, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are meant to give your website a feel that was specific, not get into the individual components much. WordPress Theme Page Builder Free
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also specify the likes of this background (color, picture ) for the whole website, accent colours, headings typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif was not to produce the subject itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not unique on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together, that having been said, the plugin and theme combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and wish to have the ability to create great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the department, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about building or managing sites, you are still going to have the ability to create awesome content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is similar to running from a Word file — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build websites really quickly.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new elements, you need to worry, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! WordPress Theme Page Builder Free
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to construct customer sites immediately.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That is A question that is challenging. The current market is saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community behind it and a lot of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some cash you can test out the popular solution on the MotoPress — Visual Composer — or even the market.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are very friendly and features.
Which is The overall plugin, and so the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by additional plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same if you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with all the competition (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Until the lite version is enough.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! WordPress Theme Page Builder Free