Introduction WordPress Themes That Work With Elementor Page Builder
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into page builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one that you use when publishing page or a post. WordPress Themes That Work With Elementor Page Builder
So what Are they using ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it seems, is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all kinds of modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress site, you can purchase. You will need to require the theme’s attributes to personalize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out as nicely as you would hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will give you the liberty to use. Use designs for pages, use your own colours, styles, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, some of them have packed to them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your site. It needs to be quick and easy to use. Should you decide to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. WordPress Themes That Work With Elementor Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to make all of your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a frame theme included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to determine the outcomes of your work right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who want to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange pictures and text in your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based designs that would not be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of the page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The features do not all jump right now , but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. WordPress Themes That Work With Elementor Page Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your content with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their page will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page. You start customizing that segment and can click anywhere on your page. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it a very easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you can reach out for their service team that is friendly and get the issues sorted out.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium plans. You can find templates for many more, eBooks, law firms, and small business. WordPress Themes That Work With Elementor Page Builder
You can also find many internal Page templates like about pages, newsletter signups, contact webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more hours, the Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is a perfect balance of settings and performance. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. Your theme can be located from the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without losing your articles. If you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will enjoy its developer-friendly features like Editor Mode, which stops clients from breaking your design. Programmers may integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template also reused. You could store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can move from WordPress website to another.
Unlike WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for those Premium features, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes support and restricted features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the webpage builder and offer their support for one year. WordPress Themes That Work With Elementor Page Builder
The only difference is that the Standard Plan doesn’t come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is shipped together with multi-site capability and the motif. The Agency program provides you all of the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you to white label the builder. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and in the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst articles pages let you produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to discover templates for small companies, programs, fitnesscenters, online magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, services as well as law firms.
After you Select your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time to build/edit the arrangement of the page. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that rows and content elements have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can take any row or content block and realign it.
Adding New content blocks and new rows is straightforward. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. WordPress Themes That Work With Elementor Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by additional plugins).
Last but Not least, you can adjust with or perhaps change it entirely at any point without losing any of your content.
When you Finish your job, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and with no glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I have had with rival tools. Interacting with the builder is really fun, and you may get outcomes that will otherwise cost you heavy money if you should hire a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive, that having been said, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), and use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the ground up.
Together with the You can customize the overall look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of options to you.
First Off, you get to select a preset for your layout.
There Are just some small differences between them, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are only supposed to give your website a feel that was particular, not get into the components. WordPress Themes That Work With Elementor Page Builder
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can even set the likes of this background (color, picture ) to the entire site, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to make the subject itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special by itself. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you are not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that having been said, the theme and plugin combo is simply perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very strong in the ease-of-use section, and this also makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building sites, you are going to be able to create content that is amazing with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much like working from a Word file — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the second group of consumers — programmers and designers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct new original websites really quickly.
In other Words, you no longer need to be worried when clients request changes and new components, because there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! WordPress Themes That Work With Elementor Page Builder
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct client sites quickly.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question. The current market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and also a great deal of widget bundles available.
- With some cash to invest, you can try the solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress out.
That One is really Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are very friendly and excellent features.
Which is The better overall plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also somewhat more pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by additional plugins.
- The information you create using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something that you find with all the contest (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It is rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the version is enough.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! WordPress Themes That Work With Elementor Page Builder