Background WordPress Variant Page Builder
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — the one that you use when editing page or a post. WordPress Variant Page Builder
So what Are they using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it appears, is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to do all kinds of modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can purchase. You will need to require the features of the theme to customize it.
Oryou can employ a WordPress Developer to work out a motif exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your site block. This will give you the freedom to use any design you want. Use layouts for various pages, use your own colors and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, a number of them have a lot of bloat packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site in a live mode. It should be quick and simple to use. If you decide to use something else, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. WordPress Variant Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (though there is a framework theme included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to determine the results of your work straight away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website material (and even creating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially those who wish to create great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange images and text in your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based layouts that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the last version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at you, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. WordPress Variant Page Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to position your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with tools on the right. You start customizing that section and may click anywhere in your webpage. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it a very simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t need to change your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems with your WordPress theme, you get the issues sorted out and can reach out for their support team that is friendly.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior plans. You can find templates for law firms, eBooks, business, and many more. WordPress Variant Page Builder
You can find inner Page templates like about webpages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save time, the Plugin allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. You can save the raw and modules in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The subject is a perfect balance of functionality and configurations. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme settings can be located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. In case you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will enjoy its developer-friendly features like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers may also incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template and reused. You could also save and reuse rows and modules. You can even move your designs to another from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you do not have a budget for the Premium attributes, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with limited features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their world-class support for a single year. WordPress Variant Page Builder
The difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped together with capacity and the motif. The Agency program gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro plan. Plus, it enables you. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while content pages let you create nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can discover a lot of templates for small businesses, apps, fitness magazines, classic blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it is time, whether you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a webpage is that content and rows elements have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it someplace else and can take person content block or any row.
Adding Content cubes that are new and rows is just as simple. All you do is go into the menu menu. WordPress Variant Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can correct the template you’re working with or even change it completely at any stage without losing some of your own content not the least.
When you Finish your job, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I’ve had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you may easily get if you were to employ a designer, results that will otherwise cost you cash that is significant.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can perform. That having been said, if your theme is responsive, it will not cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), and use it to build — or reconstruct — your site from the bottom up.
With the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your site through the WordPress Customizer, and then tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of options to you.
First Off, you have to pick a preset.
There Are only some slight differences between these, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are only supposed to give your website a feel, not enter the elements much. WordPress Variant Page Builder
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you would like to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also specify the likes of this background (color, image) for the entire site, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the important things, including:
- Choices for header customization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif was not to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not special on its own. I don’t find a reason to use it if you are not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. That having been said, when working together, the subject and plugin combo is just perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very strong from the ease-of-use department, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or building websites, you’re still going to be able to produce content that is amazing with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much like working from a Word document — everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build new initial websites really fast.
In other Words, when customers ask changes and new components, you do not have to worry, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! WordPress Variant Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The market is saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some money you can try the solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress .
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer very friendly user interfaces and features.
Which is The much better overall plugin, and therefore the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, though it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by other plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with all the contest (in several circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Variant Page Builder