Background WordPress Visual Page Builder
What you’re about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you normally use when editing page or a post. WordPress Visual Page Builder
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it seems, is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to perform all kinds of handy modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming big factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can purchase. You will have to require the theme’s features to personalize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out as nicely as you would hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block by block. This will give you the liberty to use any design you want. Use layouts for pages, use your own colors and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very difficult to use, a number of them have too much bloat packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website. It should be fast and easy to use. It should not leave a mess behind, Should you decide to use something different. WordPress Visual Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a framework theme included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards customers who have no experience with sites — especially those who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize images and text on your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You are able to build column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates accessible (such as landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The features do not all jump right at youpersonally, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. WordPress Visual Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily place your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with tools on the best. You may click anywhere on your page and start customizing that segment. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t need to change your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your WordPress theme, you can reach out to their service group and get the issues.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium programs. You can find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and many more. WordPress Visual Page Builder
You can also find many internal Page templates such as about pages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more time, the Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. You can save the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal balance of performance and settings. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings are located in the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without sacrificing your content. In case you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Sites will enjoy its features from breaking up your layout, like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers can incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You can also store and reuse modules and rows. You can move your designs from WordPress website to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can get started using the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes support and features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the page builder for websites and offer their world-class assistance for one year. WordPress Visual Page Builder
The difference is the Standard Plan does not arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is sent together with multi-site capacity and the motif. The Agency program provides you all of the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you to label the builder. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages allow you to create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover templates for small companies, programs, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, services as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it’s time to build/edit the structure of the page, if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The best News when constructing a webpage is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can take any row or person content cube.
Adding Rows and content cubes that are fresh is simple. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. WordPress Visual Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your own content, you can correct with or even alter it entirely, not the least.
When you Finish your job, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you can get results that would cost you cash if you should hire a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive that having been said, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert plan), also use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the general look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of options.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset.
There Are some small differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your site a feel that was particular, not enter the components. WordPress Visual Page Builder
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you can select whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you might also set the likes of the background (colour, picture ) for the whole site, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t special on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. That being said, when working together, the plugin and subject combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong from the section, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about building or managing sites, you’re going to have the ability to produce awesome content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, which means working on your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new sites that are initial quickly.
In other Words, you do not need to be worried when customers request new components and changes, because there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Visual Page Builder
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct customer sites immediately.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The current market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community behind it and also a lot of widget packages available.
- With some cash to spend, you are able to test the solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the superb MotoPress .
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer friendly user interfaces and excellent features.
Which is The much better plugin, and so also the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It has editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content created by plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin at some point. This is a really valuable feature, and not always something that you find with all the competition (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- One: It is rather expensive. The plan is $99. Until the lite version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! WordPress Visual Page Builder