Intro WordPress Web Page Builder
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one that you typically use when publishing a page or post. WordPress Web Page Builder
So what Are they using instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of useful modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the upcoming big factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can purchase. You’ll have to rely on the theme’s features to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out as nicely as you would hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block by block. This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use multiple layouts for pages that are various, use your own colors, styles, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely difficult to use, some of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your site in a live mode. It needs to be fast and easy to use. If you choose to use something different, it should not leave a mess behind. WordPress Web Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can build custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a framework motif included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even creating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards customers who have no experience with websites — especially people who want to create great content by themselves.
Let us Have a look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange images and text in your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (for landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of the page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now , but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll speak more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. WordPress Web Page Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with resources on the best. You may just click anywhere in your webpage and begin customizing that segment. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to change your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you are able to reach out for their service team that is friendly and get the problems.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium programs. You can find templates for more, eBooks, law firms, and business. WordPress Web Page Builder
You can also find inner Page templates like newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours, the Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save both the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is an ideal balance of performance and configurations. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings can be found from the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your design such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers may incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template also reused. You could store and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can move from WordPress website to another.
Unlike WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium features, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes restricted features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the page builder and offer their world-class assistance for one year. WordPress Web Page Builder
The Distinction is the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is shipped together with the motif and multi-site capability. The Agency program gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you to white label the builder. That way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while content pages allow you to produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to discover templates for smaller businesses, programs, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, services and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time to build/edit the structure of the page. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it someplace else and can take person content cube or any row.
Adding Content blocks that are new and rows is simple. All you have to do is go into the menu menu. WordPress Web Page Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is where you select the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can correct the template you are working with or perhaps alter it entirely at any point without losing any of your content not least.
When you Finish your work, just click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is fun, and you may get if you were to employ a designer, outcomes that will cost you cash that is heavy.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive that being said, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your website and tune the individual pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of alternatives to you.
First Off, you get to select a preset for your general design.
There Are just some differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are just meant to give your website a feel that was particular, not get into the individual elements too much. WordPress Web Page Builder
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you can even specify the likes of this background (color, picture ) to the whole site, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to produce the subject itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not unique on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that having been said, the theme and plugin combo is simply perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and want to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the ease-of-use department, and this makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about building or managing sites, you are going to have the ability to create amazing content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers accurate back-end editing, which means working on your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — programmers and designers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can construct initial websites really quickly.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new components, you need to worry, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Web Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct customer sites quickly.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some cash you can test the most popular solution on the MotoPress — Visual Composer — or even the market.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The entire plugin, and so also the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you although it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It’s full support and front-end editing.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the same even if you decide to quit using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, and not always something you find with the contest (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the version is enough.
Finally, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Web Page Builder