Background WordPress Website Builder Review
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one that you typically use when editing page or a post. WordPress Website Builder Review
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of page builders that allow you to do all types of useful modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress website, you can buy a theme that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You will have to rely on the theme’s features to personalize it.
Oryou can employ a WordPress Developer to work out a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block by block. This will give you the liberty to use any design you desire. Use multiple designs for pages that are different, use your own colors, styles, and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are very difficult to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your site in a manner. It needs to be simple and fast to use. Should you decide to use something else, it should not leave a mess behind. WordPress Website Builder Review
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there is a framework theme included in the package to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards customers who have no experience with websites — especially those who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize pictures and text on your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the last version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now , but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. WordPress Website Builder Review
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to position your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page. You may click anywhere on your webpage and start customizing that segment. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an incredibly easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to change your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you get the issues sorted out and are able to reach out to their service team that is friendly.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior programs. You can find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and more. WordPress Website Builder Review
You can find inner Page templates such as contact pages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules in the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of functionality and configurations. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme can be found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without losing your content. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will enjoy its features from breaking your design, such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers can incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You could also store and reuse modules and rows. You can even move your layouts from WordPress website to another.
Unlike many WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium features, you can get started using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with support and limited features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you offer their support for one year and to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited. WordPress Website Builder Review
The only difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped with the motif and capacity. The Agency plan gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it enables you to white tag the builder. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while articles pages let you create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can discover templates for agencies, programs, fitness magazines blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller companies and even law firms.
After you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content cubes .
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that content elements and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose content cube or any row and realign it.
Adding New rows and content blocks that are new is equally straightforward. All you have to do is go into the menu menu. WordPress Website Builder Review
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you select the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you are working with or even change it completely at any stage not least.
When you Finish your work, just click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering the experiences I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is really enjoyable, and you can get if you should hire a designer results that would cost you cash that is significant.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is more responsive, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your website then tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset for the general layout.
There Are just some differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are meant to give your site a feel, not get into the individual components. WordPress Website Builder Review
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might also set the likes of this background (color, image) for the whole website, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
In General, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to produce the subject itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not unique by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together that being said, the plugin and theme combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the department, and this makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building websites, you’re going to have the ability to produce content that is amazing using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of consumers — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build new sites really.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new elements you have to worry, as there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Website Builder Review
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to build client sites quickly.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question that is challenging. The current market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and also a lot of widget packages out there.
- With some money you can try out the popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the excellent MotoPress.
That One is really Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are really friendly and great features.
Which is The overall plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- You are able to use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something you find with all the competition (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- One: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Website Builder Review