Intro Wp Page Builder Plugin
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one that you use when editing page or a post. Wp Page Builder Plugin
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to perform all types of modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress website, you can purchase a theme that appears closest to what you are thinking about. You will have to require the features of the theme to personalize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out as well as you would hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block . This will give you the liberty to use any design you want. Use layouts for different pages, use your own colours and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are difficult to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site. It needs to be simple and fast to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind Should you choose to use something different. Wp Page Builder Plugin
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (although there is a frame theme included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to determine the results of your work straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even creating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and pictures on your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and webpages .
- You can build column-based designs that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now , but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about that in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Wp Page Builder Plugin
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily place your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their page will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page with tools on the best. You start customizing that segment and may just click anywhere in your page. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 stunning page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems with your WordPress theme, you can reach out to their service team and get the problems.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior programs. You may find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and more. Wp Page Builder Plugin
You can find many internal Page templates like newsletter signups, contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more hours Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is an ideal balance of performance and settings. You can customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme can be located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking up your design like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers may integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template and reused. You can store and reuse rows and modules. You can even move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you don’t have a budget for the Premium attributes, you can begin with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes service and restricted features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you to use the page builder and offer their world-class assistance for a single year. Wp Page Builder Plugin
The only Distinction is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is shipped with the motif and capacity. The Agency plan gives you all the features of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to white tag the builder. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while content pages allow you to create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to discover templates for smaller businesses, apps, fitnesscenters, online magazines sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a webpage is that content and rows components have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose content block or any row and realign it someplace else.
Adding New content blocks and new rows is straightforward. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. Wp Page Builder Plugin
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your content, you can adjust the template you’re working with or even alter it completely, not least.
When you Finish your job, simply click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is really enjoyable, and you can get if you were to hire a designer results that would cost you cash that is significant.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations as to what Beaver Builder can perform. That being said, if your theme is more responsive, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the overall look and feel of your site and tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you have to select a preset.
There Are some small differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are just supposed to give your website a feel, not enter the individual components too much. Wp Page Builder Plugin
Next, Click the’general’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ settings, you might also set the likes of the background (colour, picture ) for the entire site, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the more important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to produce the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin. That having been said, when working together, the subject and plugin combo is simply ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the department, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you’re still going to have the ability to produce content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — developers and designers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build original websites really.
In other Words, you need to worry when clients ask changes and new components, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Wp Page Builder Plugin
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to construct customer sites quickly.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question that is tough. The current market is actually saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community behind it and a great deal of third-party widget packages available.
- With some money to invest, you are able to test the popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or the superb MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces.
Which is The overall plugin, and therefore also the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content created by additional plugins.
- The information you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the same if you decide to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something that you find with the competition (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes messed up).
- One: It is rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the decision is yours! Wp Page Builder Plugin