What you are about to read is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one that you use when editing page or a post. Wpbeaverbuilder
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders might be the next big thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress website, you can purchase. You’ll have to rely on the theme’s features to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This might not work out as well as you would hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your site block by block. This will provide you with the liberty to use any layout you desire. Use designs for pages, use your own colors and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are difficult to use, some of them have packed into them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your website. It should be easy and quick to use. Should you ever decide to use something else, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Wpbeaverbuilder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all of your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there is a framework motif included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the great majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even generating websites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially people who wish to create great content on their own.
Let us Have a look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize text and images in your pages openly, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You can build column-based designs that would not be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now , but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about that in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. Wpbeaverbuilder
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You start customizing that segment and may just click anywhere on your page. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to change your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you are able to reach out for their support group and get the problems sorted out.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden fees, of any of your superior programs. You may find templates for small business, eBooks, law firms, and more. Wpbeaverbuilder
You can find internal Page templates such as about pages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more time, the Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save both the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal balance of functionality and configurations. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme settings can be located from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without sacrificing your content. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its features like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template also reused. You can save and reuse modules and rows. You can move your layouts to another.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for the Premium features, you can get started using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes support and features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you offer their assistance for one year and to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited. Wpbeaverbuilder
The difference is the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is shipped with the motif and multi-site capability. The Agency program gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you to label the builder. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while content pages let you produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different functions, and you can find templates for small companies, programs, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it is time if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any number of individual content blocks.
- Each material block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a webpage is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it somewhere else and can take content block or any row.
Adding Content blocks that are fresh and rows is equally straightforward. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. Wpbeaverbuilder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or perhaps change it at any stage, not least.
When you Complete your work, simply click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you can get outcomes that would cost you money that is significant if you were to employ a designer.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is responsive, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), and use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of options.
First Off, you get to pick a preset.
There Are just some differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are meant to give your site a specific feel, not get into the elements. Wpbeaverbuilder
Next, Click the’general’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might even set the likes of the background (color, picture ) to the entire site, accent colors, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t special on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that having been said, the plugin and theme combo is just perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the ease-of-use department, and this also makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or building sites, you are still going to have the ability to create content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is similar to running from a Word file — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and developers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct original websites really.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new elements, you have to worry, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! Wpbeaverbuilder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build client sites immediately.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The current market is saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community supporting it and a great deal of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some money to spend, you are able to test the solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress out.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and friendly user interfaces.
Which is The much better overall plugin, and therefore the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also a bit more expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It’s editing and full support.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will stay the same even if you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with all the contest (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets messed up).
- Just one: It is rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough.
Finally, Obviously, the decision is yours! Wpbeaverbuilder